Monday 5 May 2014

Positive words (4)

Recently I took my nephew swimming with my sister and I immediately noticed how uncomfortable I felt being in a swimming costume. I know I'm not big, so some people may think I am being stupid but I just didn't/don't feel comfortable with my body and I think that's the main thing.

So since then I have really been trying to eat healthy, have the occasional treat and up my exercise regime. My current exercise regime consists of: Monday - Bunny Hop, Tuesday - two mile run, Wednesday - Zumba, Thursday - two mile run & Zumba, then nothing Friday, Saturday or Sunday. Due to being in a long distance relationship, I'm often travelling on a Friday night and then with Simon Saturday/Sunday, so don't do any exercise then.

This time my 'positive words' post is a health/fitness motivation one, as you can see. I find these types of images really helpful to keep me motivated. My favourite is the 4th image and the one I need to keep in mind the most. I hope these motivate you as much as they motivate me.








No comments:

Post a Comment