Sunday 29 December 2013

My New Year Resolutions

I have seen quite a few people on Facebook mocking the 'New Year, New Me' resolutions. But I actually think that the new year is a good opportunity to look back on the past year and change or improve something that you didn't like in your life. 

I have two main new year resolutions for the 2014. The first one is to chill out. Over the past few months I have felt myself becoming increasing stressed out at work and in my personal life. I don't want to be like that, so I want to move into the new year with a positive mind and remember to breathe in stressful situations. 


My second resolution is to become more healthy, I want to eat well and exercise more often. I'm thinking of doing the 30 day shred again so that should kick start my healthy regime. 


Who else has made new year resolutions? Leave me your link so I can check them out too.

No comments:

Post a Comment