Tuesday 5 November 2013

Clean & Clear Morning Energy // Beauty Review


When it comes to spots I have been relatively lucky throughout the years. Yes I get the odd spot every now and again but nothing too major. If one pops up I try to get rid of it as soon as I can and not by dolloping a load of toothpaste on it, because that DOES NOT WORK.

Recently however, I have a been suffering from spots pretty much every week for the last couple of months. I swear as soon I get rid of one, another one pops up. ERUGH NIGHTMARE. When I was in Sainsbury's the other week this Clean & Clear Morning Energy caught my eye as it was sitting at the end of an aisle on promotion. So I thought I would give it a try and see how I got on with it.

I use it every morning to give me exactly what it says on the tube, morning energy. I splash my face with cold water, which wakes me up in itself. Then I squeeze about a blob onto my hands and gently rub onto my face, making sure I steer well clear of my eyes. The mixture has little 'beads' in it so this helps to exfoliate the skin. I then rinse it off with another splash of cold water, then gently pat my face with a flannel to dry it.

My skin instantly feels amazingly soft and smooth, I can honestly say this is a great product. I have been using this for two weeks now and I actually haven't had a single spot on my face since and that is the main reason why I bought the product. To sum up, I am very impressed with the Clear & Clear Morning Energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment