Tuesday 1 October 2013

My favourite perfume is...


I got Ghost Anticipation from my boyfriend for my birthday and it has quickly 
turned into my favourite perfume. I love it. 

'Anticipation is the new sensual fragrance from Ghost. Inspired by the feeling of anticipation 
before the beginning of an enchanted night out, the scent contains fruity notes of cranberries 
and blood mandarin, floral notes of peony, orange flower and freesia'. Debenhams

 As Debenhams mentions above, the fragrance is beautifully fresh and fruity.  
I wear this both in the day and for a night out but to be fair I don't have many echanted nights out, 
just the normal nights out.



I'm always on the hunt for new perfumes to ask for at Christmas or birthdays, 
so if you have any recommendations please do leave a comment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment