Sunday 15 September 2013

Cracking good job, Gromit

If you have been in and around Bristol these past 10 weeks then you would have seen quite a few Gromits dotted around, or if you're like me you might have even gone on the Gromit Unleashed trail. 

I dragged my boyfriend along one sunny Saturday to help me hunt the Gromits down but much to my disappointment we only found 53/80, I know that sounds a lot but I wanted to find all of them. 

If you didn't find all 80 Gromits either, then don't worry you have another chance. From the 18-22nd September all of the fun figurines will be at the Beacon House (former Habitat Store) at The Greatest Dog Show on Earth exhibition before they are auctioned off to raise money for Bristol's Children's Hospital. You will also be able to buy some Gromit merchandise, including smaller sized figurines in the most popular designs.

Head to the website for more details: http://www.gromitunleashed.org.uk/

So if you took part in the Gromit Unleashed trail, let me know how many you found and what your favourite designs were. 

Here are a few of my favourite Gromits...
Gromberry
Where's Wallace?
Gromit Lightyear
Blossom
Dog Rose
So... what shall I paint my Gromit?

No comments:

Post a Comment